- If you are not at fault,note down the registration number of the other party and call the deputy of Assurance(Brokerage)PATTAYAORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENThttp://pattayaorganize.blogspot.com/
- If you are at fault,call your Assurance deputyhttp://pattayaorganize.blogspot.com/immediately.Please sure that you are not signing any papers until our claim surveyor arrives at the accident scene.He will give you an advice of what you need to do next.
- If not clear judge which party is at fault
- Don't move all cars out of the accident scene,unless ordered by police.
- call police immediately.
- Call your assurance deputyhttp://pattayaorganize.blogspot.com/ to send claim surveyor to the accident scene.
If the other party has comprehensive car insurance that is a private car,a van,a pick up,you can exchange the yellow card which comes with the policy.You must complete all details required in the yellow card and exchange with the other party.You can make a claim by contacting of your assurance deputy(brokerage)http://pattayaorganize.blogspot.com/ with the yellow card you have got from the other driver.
- Remark:If the other party is admitted to be at fault and you cannot contact your assurance deputy(brokerage)http://pattayaorganize.blogspot.com/ or police officer,you should ask the other party a paper that he/she is at
(a)to write something on paper thet he/she is at fauth and they admit liability together with his/her driving license.Admit liability.
(b)to give you his/her driving licence.
- Suggestion:Always have pen,paper & flash light in your car.
Manager of PATTAYAORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT